International Congress of Modern Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities
June 7-10, 2022
Institute of the Caucasus Studies/ Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
in person / virtual participation
Nagorno-Karabakh is a region legally within the borders of Azerbaijan but de facto occupied by Armenia. All of the Azerbaijanis living here were either killed or exterminated by being forced to migrate. There has been no cure for this human tragedy until 2020 when Azerbaijan troops begin retaking land from Armenia
The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, which broke out between Armenia and Azerbaijan while the disintegration process of the Soviet Union continued, has not been resolved for more than 20 years. For this reason, thousands of people who had to leave their homes and villages have been living in very difficult conditions for 26 years as refugees.
We invite international scholars to take part in this remarkable conference and contribute to the event scientifically. Interact with the region's histoy, culture and hospitality.
Abstract submission deadline: May 18, 2022
Congress program announcement date: June 1, 2022 (program includes zoom ID and password)
Deadline for submission of full text: June 15, 2022 ( full texts are not mandatory)
Congress book exact publication date: 1 July 2022
Open to all studies from social sciences and humanities
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the congress book with ISBN
Separate certificate of participation for all authors
Hot and cold snacks during the congress
The registration fee does NOT include an accommodation
We offer two alternatives
- Face to face participation in Azerbaijan
- Online participation
Azerbaijani, English and Turkish
Abstract and Full Text Submission
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 5 days. The author is informed without delay after the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the 200-300 word range. You should definitely add ABSTRACT in english to your abstracts. You must send your abstracts in word / doc format to email@example.com by May 18, 2022 at the latest.
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2022 at the latest after your abstract is accepted.
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times new roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- You can use the citation style you want
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCE sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
Click For Sample Full Text